The Yellow Rose Scholarship
The Yellow Rose scholarship will be awarded to one outstanding member of Mu Epsilon Theta who embodies the characteristics of the sisterhood to which she has pledged. For the purpose of assisting the member in her pursuits of an undergraduate degree at any of the 4-year universities that have an established chapter or charter of Mu Epsilon Theta National Catholic Sorority.
- We will begin accepting applications for 2018-2019 starting in March 2018.
- Be an initiated member of Mu Epsilon Theta in good standing with her chapter’s active status membership requirements.
- Be in pursuit of an undergraduate degree and attending college in the fall of 2018. (Seniors graduating in spring of 2018 will not qualify.)
- Must have a minimum GPA of 3.0 or greater.
How to Apply:
- Write a 500-word essay sharing how you have personally contributed to your chapter’s ideals of spirituality, service and sisterhood. Please include any positions held, committees chaired, projects developed, or any similar activities. Additionally, please share how your participation in Mu Epsilon Theta has strengthened your relationship with God and how that has impacted your broader life experience, including any future goals you have beyond college.
- Submit an unofficial transcript or an academic summary, detailing current GPA. Screenshot of grades will not be accepted. If you have any questions on acceptable documents, please email email@example.com.
- A letter of good standing and active status from your chapter’s secretary.
- Proof of enrollment in college for Fall 2018. Examples: a tuition receipt, copy of enrolled course schedule, note from your school’s Bursar’s office or from an academic advisor.
firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to
Mu Epsilon Theta Foundation | P.O. Box 7683 | Austin, TX 78713 by June 30th.
*Per tax requirements and regulation, funds from this scholarship may only be used toward academic purposes.